Waffles are delicious and easy to make. They have become a regular breakfast in many homes in the United States and other parts of the world. So, the demand for waffle makers keeps increasing. Thankfully, there are so many brands of waffle makers on the market, but making a choice has become a little difficult.
So, if you’re planning to buy a waffle maker anytime soon, check the list below. They are the great aand latest stainless-steel waffle makers with no Teflon. You need to understand that many waffle makers have a Teflon coating to prevent waffles from sticking, but when heated at a very high temperature, Teflon can give off emissions that are harmful to human health. That’s why you need to purchase a waffle maker that has zero Teflon.
Top 10 Best Teflon-Free Stainless-Steel Waffle Makers:
1. Hamilton Beach Belgian Waffle Maker with no Teflon
- This waffle maker is made of a combination of stainless steel, copper, and ceramic.
- It weighs only 3.45 pounds, so you can easily take it around.
- The device comes with an adjustable browning control, so you can set how brown you want your waffles to be.
- Its plates are non-stick. You don’t have to worry about your waffles sticking to the waffle iron.
- The product has power and ready indicator lights.
- The device is light and portable and will not take up much space in your kitchen.
- The ready light lets you know when it is heated and ready to cook your waffles.
- Since it has non-stick plates, your waffles won’t stick to the waffle iron.
- You can use the browning control to set how brown and crispy you want your waffles to be.
2. All-Clad WD700162 Stainless Steel Classic Round Waffle Maker
- This waffle maker is made of stainless steel, so it is resistant to rust and corrosion.
- It weighs 6.57 pounds.
- The device has a wattage of 1000 watts.
- Its setting has 7 options.
- The waffle iron produces a 6.5-inch waffle that can be cut into 4 parts.
- The waffle maker is coated with a non-Teflon material that prevents waffles from sticking.
- Its waffle is large and easily divisible into 4 equal parts.
- The waffle iron is resistant to corrosion and rust
- According to some of its users, the unit is quite easy to use.
3. Calphalon Intellicrisp Belgian Waffle Maker
- This waffle maker is also made of stainless steel.
- It has a clear LCD screen display unit.
- Its ceramic plates get hotter than non-ceramic plates.
- There’s a latch that gets the waffle maker firmly closed.
- It has a countdown timer that tracks how many minutes are remaining for your waffles to get done.
- Its ceramic plates are much more durable than standard plates.
- The LCD display unit tracks the progress of your waffle-making session.
- Its extra lock prevents the batter from spilling out.
4. Crux Double Rotating Belgian Waffle Maker
- This device comes with a measuring cup to pour batter into the grids.
- It is also made of stainless steel.
- The wattage of the waffle maker is 1000 watts.
- You can flip the waffle maker at 180 degrees.
- It has 6 settings.
- The waffle maker can make up to 8 waffles in as short as 10 minutes.
- It makes an audible ready beep.
- The product also has indicator lights.
- Since it is made of stainless steel, it is resistant to corrosion and rust.
5. Chefman Anti-Overflow Belgian Waffle Maker
- This device is made of stainless steel.
- It consumes 120 volts and 700 watts.
- The waffle maker weighs only 4.1 pounds.
- You can choose any of its 7 shade settings.
- Also, the device is easy to clean.
- Due to the portability of this waffle maker, you can move it around easily.
- It has a wrap-around channel that prevents the excess batter from overflowing and messing up your kitchen floor.
- Its plates are coated with a non-stick material.
- The device can be rotated.
6. Elechomes Flip Belgian Waffle Maker
- This waffle maker weighs 5.95 pounds.
- It comes with a drip tray that catches spill-overs.
- Its voltage is 120 volts.
- And its wattage is 1000 watts.
- The waffle maker can be rotated at 180 degrees for even cooking.
- The waffle iron is non-stick.
- The plates are resistant to rust and corrosion.
- It has a countdown timer that tracks the progress of the cooking.
- The entire waffle maker is easy to clean.
- It comes with a recipe book that contains up to 19 waffle recipes.
7. Oster Belgian Waffle Maker with Adjustable Temperature
- This waffle maker consumes 1080 watts.
- It weighs 3.12 pounds.
- The 8-inch plates of the waffle maker can be cleaned easily.
- You can control its temperature with its knob.
- It produces large waffles with deep pockets.
- Its handle is resistant to heat, so it is safe to touch.
- You will love its long, 27-inch cord.
- The device is so small that it won’t take up much space on your counter.
- Its waffle iron is coated with non-stick material.
8. Breville BWM520XL No-Mess Waffle Maker
- The weight of this waffle maker is 6.7 pounds.
- Its wattage is 900 watts.
- It has up to 7 settings, so you can set the cooking temperature to your exact taste.
- The non-stick plates will make sure your waffles don’t stick to the plates.
- This product comes with a 1-year limited warranty.
- This device is easy to use.
- Its plates do not contain Teflon.
- It distributes heat evenly.
- You can clean the waffle maker easily.
9. BELLA 4 Slice Non-Stick Belgian Waffle Maker
- This waffle maker weighs exactly 7.27 pounds.
- It has a wattage of 1,400 watts.
- There are power and ready indicator lights that make it easy to use this device.
- It has non-stick, Teflon-free plates.
- Some users have confirmed its durability.
- You can easily clean this waffle maker.
- It is resistant to rust and corrosion because it’s made of stainless steel.
- This device can deliver 4 large waffles in 6 minutes.
- It is easy to use.
10. Presto 03510 Ceramic FlipSide Belgian
- This waffler maker can be flipped at 180 degrees for even cooking.
- It weighs only 4.94 pounds.
- The device has a wattage of 1,100 watts.
- Its voltage is 120 volts.
- By virtue of its design, it produces extra thick waffles.
- It comes with lifts and drains.
- The device is portable and won’t take up much space in your kitchen or on your counter.
- It produces Belgian-style waffles.
- The plates have been coated with non-stick material. So, you don’t have to worry about waffles sticking to the plates.
Are Waffle Makers Made with Teflon?
Yes, the plates of some waffle makers are coated with Teflon. This is a chemical that helps to prevent waffles from sticking to the plates. However, there’s a health issue with Teflon.
The World Health Organization (WHO) has discovered that when Teflon is heated at a very high temperature, it will begin to give off emissions that are harmful to human health. That’s why you should avoid any waffle maker that contains Teflon. Remember, you’ll need to heat your waffle maker before and when making your waffles.
Does the Cuisinart Waffle Maker Have Teflon?
No, the Cuisinart waffle maker does not contain Teflon or any other harmful chemical. That’s why it is one of the safest brands of waffle makers on the market.
All the waffle makers on this list do not contain Teflon. So, they are safe to use. Furthermore, they are also portable, easy to use, and easy to clean. You can choose any of them, and you will continue to enjoy delicious waffles at home. Thankfully, they all come with a list of waffle recipes.